Thursday 21 February 2013

Living the Celine Dream


Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful
I'd go as far as saying that when it comes to handbags I can be a bit of a snob. Not in a 'I-have-to-have-a-designer-handbag-or-nothing-else' sort of way but in the respect that it's very rare that I see a handbag that I really really like. I think that, for the most part, it's because I'm not a fan of cotton bags. Or fake leather. Or that strange PVC - wet look - shiny plastic material.

And that rules out a LOT of affordable arm candy.

As I've already mentioned I have a bit of a bag crush on the Celine Mini Luggage bag that is draped across the arms of many a celebrity at the moment.
It's the shape. I LOVE the shape. It has a beautiful,old-school glamour feel about it.

So I have decided that I'm going to add to my small collection of bags but finding one that is the same, beautiful shape as the Celine Mini Luggage bag. And so I have been looking around the shops and online to find a slightly more affordable version!

Shopper with Braided Handles (Also comes in beige)
Zara
£39.99

Black Winged Tote
Nucelle - www.handbaggery.co.uk
£44

Two Tone Shopper Bag with Buckles
Zara
£39.99

Claret  Bat Winged Riveted Handbag
www.oasap.com
$81

Large Bat-Winged Tote
www.oasap.com
$99

Large Selma Tote - Black
MICHAEL Michael Kors
$358 (Pre-Order only at the moment)


Large Selma Tote - Bright Pink
MICHAEL Michael Kors
$358 (Pre-Order only at the moment)

I hope that this helps some of you other cash-strapped lovers of beauty find your bat-shaped bag!
The Micahel Kors bags are my personal favourite of the bunch. Still a little pricier than I would wish to spend but a LOT cheaper than the price tag of the Mini Luggage! They are pre-order only on the American site at the moment and come in black, tan, navy, yellow, green and pink. I can't wait to start saving my pennies and order a navy Michael Kors Selma Bag and have it shipped over!
Xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment