Thursday 21 February 2013

Welcome All...



As a lover of all things beautiful - and often frivolous - it always comes as a great shame that for the most part I can not afford the things I love so much. My mother always tries to assure me that one day I'll appreciate having an eye for things that are beautiful - and more often out of my price range - and I'm hoping that is the case (whilst also still harbouring the hope that I'll wake up one day with a Gatsby-esque wealth and all the frivolities that come with it). 

However, until that day comes (forever the optimist) I am dedicated to live like Marie Antoinette (minus the slight lack of social awareness and unfortunate end) but on a tight budget. I'm hoping this blog will help all those others out there who, like me, are lusting over the latest Celine bag but can only afford to shop in Topshop without feeling supremely guilty!

Xxxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment